❤ Currently Enrolling toddlers and pre-schoolers (18 months to 5 years old) ❤
Family Coop Camp offers a nurturing, play-based environment designed to help kids become self-confident, self-aware, compassionate and empathetic human beings…
and to have fun!
What Makes Us Who We Are:
- Respect for your child. Our philosophy starts with a fundamental respect for each and every child in our care. At Family Coop Camp, children are free to explore and encouraged to ask questions, experiment, and play.
- Talented, Deeply Intentional Educators. Our staff are not only highly trained, but are constantly learning how turn the best theories on early childhood development into reality. And because educating parents is part of our mission, be prepared to learn some of the most useful parenting skills you can imagine.
- A supportive community of parents. There is nothing like the love that a parent has for a child. And when a group of parents comes together to build a mutually supportive community of people who look out for one another, magic happens. The Family Coop Camp Community thrives because of it’s active, loving, involved parents.
“Family Coop Camp is a true gift for our family. We have learned so many skills that make us better parents, we have been warmly embraced by an amazing community of parents, and our 3-year-old is thriving. We couldn’t be happier.”
BUTTERFLY PROGRAM AT-A-GLANCE (For 3 years old to kindergarten-ready):
Enrollment limited to 24 children per day, under the direct supervision of two trained educators and assisted by member-parents.
- Offered from 9:00am to 1:00pm Monday through Friday (We also offer early drop-off from 8:00-9:00 am M-F, extended care from 1:00-3:00 pm, every day except Thursday).
- Children may attend 3, 4, or 5 days per week.
- Parents participate is approximately 1 day (9am to 1pm) for every 4 days their kids attend.
TODDLER PROGRAM AT-A-GLANCE (18 months to 3 years old):
Enrollment limited to 10 children per day under the direct supervision of two trained educators and assisted by member-parents.
- Program hours from 9:00am to 1:00pm Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays (this might be expanded based on enrollment).
- Parent participation is approximately 1 day (9am to 1pm) for every 3 days their kids attend.
Find Out More/Schedule a Tour:
If you are interested in learning more about us or scheduling a tour, please don’t hesitate to e-mail our administrator Jenn.
Family Coop Camp is located at 7200 Schmidt Ln, El Cerrito, CA 94530.